Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to the Tall Man's Guide to Things Blog


Welcome to the Tall Man's Guide to Things Blog. I am the Tall Man and this blog will contain my thoughts, reviews, and opinions on a wide variety of things and issues.
Who am I
Well per the title of this blog, I am a tall man. I am under 30, work for "BigLaw" or basically a top 10 law firm.

Some statistics about me:
Height: 6' 3"
Sex: Male
Age: Under 30
Education: Attorney
Location: The District of Columbia
Passions: International relations, politics, and the law
Why this site?
Well, its hard being tall. Things that people often take for granted are sometimes harder to do for taller people. Like riding the bus, taking the Metro (in DC), flying in a plane, or just bending down and tying your shoes.
That said, this site isn't exclusively for tall people. My reviews will encompass things I own, things I watch, and things I try. I will also comment on articles of interest to me.
Disclaimer Ahead
This blog reflects my personal opinions on a variety of issues and things. Nothing in this blog serves as an endorsement of any product/theory nor serves to defame said products/theories.
All copywrighted images, movies, logos and namebrands, and trademarked to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment